Training your way!
AODA – Accessibility Awareness Training
Demo: AODA Proxy Video Content
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Ontario and throughout Canada create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997. At HR Proactive Inc., we provide training in a format that best suits your company’s needs. Does your company have a Learning Management System (LMS)? Our AODA – Customer Service & Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation Training video can be purchased in an MP4 file format for uploading to your Learning Management System.
This course has been written by subject-matter specialists for employees to participate in training that will help them better recognize, respond to, and protect themselves against all types of accessibility issues and avoid complaints.
The goal of this training is to raise employees’ awareness with respect to key issues related to the topic of workplace accessibility.
- Summarize the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Appreciate the many types of disabilities and the challenges they pose.
- Understand your role and your company’s role in providing accessible customer service.
- Interact effectively with persons with disabilities.
- Techniques that can help increase awareness of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) general requirements in relation to the Ontario Human Rights Code (the Code).
- Requirements of companies under the IASR.
- How to comply with disability requirements as defined in the Code
HR Proactive Inc. offers several options
to train your workers quickly, easily
HR Proactive Inc. is
here to assist you
with your company's
Contact us today.
We can help.
1 (888) 552-1155